Members of the Team J mailing list will already know this, but since we’ve launched the brand, spanking new website, we figured we should put it here too!
Team J’s own Bjorn Munson and the Actors’ Center’s Martha Karl this coming Wednesday, March 14th, for DC Film Salon’s discussion all about casting.
Moderated by Jackie Steven, the pair will review casting dos and don’ts from the angles of both the actor and the filmmaker. Bjorn is hoping to touch on the following topics:
- How to craft a better casting notice
- Where to place your casting notice
- Where to hold your casting call here in the DMV
- What types of casting calls there are and when to use them
- How to structure your casting call
- How to follow up with the actors
- SAG contracts
- The two most important facts to remember about casting
As with other DC Film Salon events, both Bjorn and Martha will be answering questions from the group, and there’s an hour of networking at 6 before the main discussion at 7. So, go ahead and make plans for this Ides of March Eve and join us at the Gibson Guitar Room right near the Verizon Center this coming Wednesday, March, 14th. You can learn more about the event and get tickets via the Eventbrite page.