Stonehenge Casting: Site Upgraded to Version 0.3
We’ve made a lot of little and not so little changes to the site. You can see this immediately with the expanded FAQ.
If you have an actor/performer profile on the site, there are several updates you will want to make to show up in searches.
We will break this into several different articles for each feature or page in the actor/performer profile. Here’s what you’ll want to do in the next few days:
- Make sure you’re searchable as an actor (assuming you are an actor)
- Personalize the new Projects and Preferences page to what you’re looking for
- Update your Contact Information, especially your ZIP code
- Add details as needed to your Appearance page
- Validate your Union Status (if you’re union)
- Update details for your Attachments and Links (if you don’t have a headshot and resume, you won’t show up in searches!)
- See what your Actor Profile page looks like to producers
- Learn how to Submit to a Project
If you have other questions not answered on the pages or in the FAQ, please feel free to Contact Us.
As always, we love to hear feedback. Did you see the update you wanted in this version? What do you want us to include next? Let us know!