Stonehenge Auditions 2017
Event Information Page
Wherein you learn all sorts of important facts about the 2017 auditions
which are sponsored by Women in Film & Video (WIFV) and produced by Team J.
DATE: Monday, March 20th, 9am to 6pm
LOCATION: Source Theatre, Washington, DC
Note: You must pre-register for this event. There are no-walk-ins.
Actors, naturally, attend for free (chosen by lottery), but need to create a free profile on Stonehenge Casting
(only 100% complete profiles are eligible).
Producers pay per person (on the WIFV website), with discounts for WIFV members.
Registration Fee (Producers Only)
- $20–WIFV Members (until Noon, Friday, February 24th)
- $25–Non-members (until Noon, Friday, February 24th)
- $40–WIFV Members (until Noon, Friday, March 17th)
- $50–Non-members (until Noon, Friday, March 17th)
- By Friday, March 3rd: 100% refunded minus $5 processing fee.
- By Monday, March 20th: 50% refunded
- After Monday, March 20th: 0% refunded
- Friday, January 13: Producer Registration Opens (on the WIFV site)
- Monday, February 13: Actor Registration Opens (on Stonehenge Casting)
- Noon, Friday, February 24th: Producer Registration Prices Double! (From $25 to $50)
- 11:59pm, Saturday, March 4th: Actor Registration Closes
- Sunday, March 5th: Actors Informed About Lottery Results
- Noon, Friday, March 17th: Producer Registration Closes
- Monday, March 20th: Stonehenge Auditions 2017
Producers and Production Companies Attending:
List to be updated as companies and producers sign-up.
- Cavegirl Productions
- Ciscovaras Pictures
- Linden Resources
- Team Jabberwocky (Bjorn Munson, et al)
- Tohubohu Productions
- Women in Film & Video
All the Information You Wanted to Know, But Were Afraid To Ask:
(psst: you should check it out even if you didn’t already want to know)
We look forward to seeing you at the Henge!