Stonehenge Auditions 2018
Event Information Page
Wherein you learn all sorts of important facts about the 2018 auditions
which are sponsored by Women in Film & Video (WIFV) and produced by Team J.
- Session One: Monday, March 5th, 6:30 – 9:30pm (during WIFV’s Narrative Directors’ Roundtable)
- Session Two: Thursday, March 29th, 6:30 – 9:30pm (during WIFV’s Talent Roundtable)
LOCATION: Interface Media Group, Washington, DC
Note: Actors must pre-register for this event as audition slots are assigned by lottery.
Only producers may attend as a walk-in.
All registration for both sessions will be done through the WIFV website, which includes:
- Session One (March 5th) Event Page and Registration
- Session Two (March 29th) Event Page and Registration
- January 2018: Session One & Two actor registration open on the WIFV site
- Friday, February 23rd at 1:00pm: Actor Registration for Session One closes
- Monday, February 26th: Actor Lottery Results for Session One Sent
- Monday, March 5th: Stonehenge Auditions 2018, Session One (Actors, don’t forget your release).
- Monday, March 19th at 1:00pm: Actor Registration for Session Two closes
- Thursday, March 22nd: Actor Lottery Results for Session Two Sent
- Thursday, March 29th: Stonehenge Auditions 2018, Session Two (Actors, don’t forget your release).
- Tuesday, April 17th: Videos uploaded to Stonehenge Auditions YouTube channel
All the Information You Wanted to Know, But Were Afraid To Ask:
(psst: you should check it out even if you didn’t already want to know)
We look forward to seeing you at the Henge!
Companies and Producers Attending (partial list)