Event Information Page
Wherein you learn all sorts of important facts about the 2018 auditions
which are sponsored by Women in Film & Video (WIFV) and produced by Team J.
- Session One: Monday, March 5th, 6:30 – 9:30pm (during WIFV’s Narrative Directors’ Roundtable)
- Session Two: Thursday, March 29th, 6:30 – 9:30pm (during WIFV’s Talent Roundtable)
LOCATION: Interface Media Group, Washington, DC
WHAT: Mass Audition for Film and Video. You will want to check out the Actor FAQ and the Producer FAQ even if you’ve attended before. There are significant format changes from last year..
Note: Actors must pre-register for this event as audition slots are assigned by lottery.
Only producers may attend as a walk-in.
All registration for both sessions will be done through the WIFV website, which includes:
- Session One (March 5th) Event Page and Registration
- Session Two (March 29th) Event Page and Registration
- January 2018: Session One & Two actor registration open on the WIFV site
- Friday, February 23rd at 1:00pm: Actor Registration for Session One closes
- Monday, February 26th: Actor Lottery Results for Session One Sent
- Monday, March 5th: Stonehenge Auditions 2018, Session One (Actors, don’t forget your release).
- Monday, March 19th at 1:00pm: Actor Registration for Session Two closes
- Thursday, March 22nd: Actor Lottery Results for Session Two Sent
- Thursday, March 29th: Stonehenge Auditions 2018, Session Two (Actors, don’t forget your release).
- Tuesday, April 17th: Videos uploaded to Stonehenge Auditions YouTube channel
All the Information You Wanted to Know, But Were Afraid To Ask:
(psst: you should check it out even if you didn’t already want to know)
We look forward to seeing you at the Henge!
Companies and Producers Attending (partial list)
- Ciscovaras Pictures
- Del Ray Films
- Team Jabberwocky (we better be at our own event!)
- Tohubohu Productions