Stonehenge Auditions 2020
Event Information Page
Wherein you learn all sorts of important facts about the 2020 auditions
- WIFV Session: Monday, April 6th, 6:30pm – 9:00pm (aka Session One)
- TIVA Session: Wednesday, April 29th, 6:30pm – 9:00pm (aka Session Two)
LOCATION: Interface Media Group, Washington, DC
REGISTRATION RESTRICTIONS & NOTES:
- Registration is through the sponsor organization, not Team J.
- Registration for the two sessions is separate because each session is sponsored by a separate organization. Registration cannot be transferred between organizations (e.g., you can’t make the WIFV session, so you want to transfer it to the TIVA session).
- Producers may attend both sessions. Pre-registration is not required, but is recommended as seating is limited.
- Actors must pre-register for sessions as auditions slots are assigned by lottery (see dates below).
- Actors may pre-register for both sessions, but if you audition during session one, you will not be eligible for an audition slot in session two. (remember: the goal for both sessions is audition videos online)
Timeline for both sessions:
- Monday, January 20th: WIFV Session registration opens (actors and producers)
- Thursday, January 30th: TIVA Session registration opens (actors and producers)
- Friday, March 27th at 1pm: Actor Registration closes for WIFV Session (on WIFV website)
- Monday, March 30th: WIFV Session Actor Lottery Results Sent (from Team Jabberwocky)
- Monday, April 6th: Stonehenge Auditions, WIFV Session (Actors, don’t forget your release).
- Friday, April 17th, 2020, at 1:00 pm: Actor Registration closes for TIVA Session (on TIVA website)
- Wednesday, April 22nd: TIVA Session Actor Lottery Results Sent (from Team Jabberwocky)
- Wednesday, April 29th: Stonehenge Auditions, TIVA Session (Actors, don’t forget your release).
All the Information You Wanted to Know, But Were Afraid To Ask:
(psst: you should check it out even if you didn’t already want to know)
We look forward to seeing you at the Henge!