Stonehenge Auditions 2020
Event Information Page
Wherein you learn all sorts of important facts about the 2020 auditions
We have moved the dates from April 2020 to June and July 2020
for COVID-19 concerns.
- WIFV Session: Monday, June 22nd, 6:30pm – 9:00pm (aka Session One)
- TIVA Session: Wednesday, July 15th, 6:30pm – 9:00pm (aka Session Two)
LOCATION: Interface Media Group, Washington, DC
REGISTRATION RESTRICTIONS & NOTES:
- Registration is through the sponsor organization, not Team J.
- Registration for the two sessions is separate because each session is sponsored by a separate organization. Registration cannot be transferred between organizations (e.g., you can’t make the WIFV session, so you want to transfer it to the TIVA session).
- Producers may attend both sessions. Pre-registration is not required, but is recommended as seating is limited.
- Actors must pre-register for sessions as auditions slots are assigned by lottery (see dates below).
- Actors may pre-register for both sessions, but if you audition during session one, you will not be eligible for an audition slot in session two. (remember: the goal for both sessions is audition videos online)
Timeline for both sessions:
- Monday, January 20th: WIFV Session registration opens (actors and producers)
- Thursday, January 30th: TIVA Session registration opens (actors and producers)
- Friday, June 12th at 1pm: Actor Registration closes for WIFV Session (on WIFV website)
- Monday, June 15th: WIFV Session Actor Lottery Results Sent (from Team Jabberwocky)
- Monday, June 22nd: Stonehenge Auditions, WIFV Session (Actors, don’t forget your release).
- Monday, July 6th, 2020, at 1:00 pm: Actor Registration closes for TIVA Session (on TIVA website)
- Wednesday, July 8th: TIVA Session Actor Lottery Results Sent (from Team Jabberwocky)
- Wednesday, July 15th: Stonehenge Auditions, TIVA Session (Actors, don’t forget your release).
All the Information You Wanted to Know, But Were Afraid To Ask:
(psst: you should check it out even if you didn’t already want to know)
We look forward to seeing you at the Henge!