Event Information Page
Wherein you learn all sorts of important facts about Stonehenge XIV (14),
which is sponsored by Women in Film & Video (WIFV) and produced by Team J.
DATE: Monday, September 28th, 9am to 6pm
LOCATION: Washington, DC
Note: You must pre-register for this event. There are no-walk-ins.
Actors, naturally, attend for free (chosen by lottery), but need to create a free profile on Stonehenge Casting
(only 100% complete profiles are eligible).
Producers pay per person, with discounts for WIFV members.
Registration Fee (Producers Only)
- $20–WIFV Members (until Noon, Monday, September 14th)
- $25–Non-members (until Noon, Monday, September 14th)
- $40–WIFV Members (until Noon, Sunday, September 27th)
- $50–Non-members (until Noon, Sunday, September 27th)
- By September 14th: 100% refunded minus $5 processing fee.
- By September 28th: 50% refunded
- After September 28th: 0% refunded
- Monday, August 24th: Producer Registration Opens (on the WIFV site)
- Tuesday, September 1st: Actor Registration Opens (on Stonehenge Casting)
- Thursday, September 10th: No deadline, but Actors, please make sure you submitted your information correctly and completely.
- 11:59pm, Saturday, September 12th: Actor Registration Closes
- Sunday, September 13th: Actors Informed About Lottery Results
- Noon, Monday, September 14th: Producer Registration Prices Double! (From $25 to $50)
- Noon, Sunday, September 27th: Producer Registration Closes
- Monday, September 28th: Stonehenge XIV
Producers and Production Companies Attending:
List to be updated as companies and producers sign-up.
- Anne Chapman Casting
- Bucatini Productions LLC
- Cavegirl Productions
- Ciscovaras Pictures
- DeVeaux Films
- Dulce Studios
- Peter Estrada
- HIPTV, LLC
- IKAM Productions
- Mike Kravinsky
- Erik Mueller (Wall Geek)
- Metamer Productions
- Next Indicated Action Productions
- RHED Pixel
- Sapling Pictures
- Sonnett Media Group, LLC
- Team Jabberwocky (hey, we should show up at our own event)
- Tohubohu Productions
- Wreckless Endeavor, LLC
All the Information You Wanted to Know, But Were Afraid To Ask:
(psst: you should check it out even if you didn’t already want to know)
We look forward to seeing you at the Henge!